- Lime wedge (optional)
- Coarse salt (optional)
- 6 oz can of frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 25-30 small ice cubes (about 4 cups) (optional)
- If desired, rub rims of margarita glasses with lime wedge; dip rims into a shallow dish of coarse salt and shake off excess. Set aside.
- Combine limeade concentrate, orange juice and grapefruit juice in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. For a frozen drink, leave the juice mixture in the blender and, with the blender running, gradually add ice cubes through the hole in the lid and blend until slushy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges if desired.